When a chicken line is made, Game Points and XP points are awarded:
Game Points – Game points are earned whenever you create a chicken
line. The score depends on the number of chickens in the line. Higher
scores are earned if you clear multiple lines in a single move. Points for the
line are shown above the main game board and added to the Game Points
Basic points for lines are as follows:
All scores are multiplied by the current Master Cluck Multiplier.
- 5 chickens = 10
- 6 chickens = 15
- 7 chickens = 25
- 8 chickens = 50
- 2 lines Combined = Total of each line + 25 bonus
- 3 lines Combined = Total of each line + 250 bonus
- 4 lines Combined = Total of each line + 1000 bonus
XP Points – XP points are also earned whenever you clear a chicken line.
XP points indicate your experience level. Your XP points can be used to
hatch gifts received from Facebook friends.
- 5 chickens = 1 XP
- 6 chickens = 2 XP
- 7 chickens = 3 XP
- 8 chickens = 4 XP
- Combined lines (x 2) = 5 XP
- Combined lines (x 3) = 6 XP
- Combined lines (x 4) = 7 XP